[kdepim-users] [Kde-pim] Strange behaviour smtp - how to investigate further?

Thomas Kleindienst t.kleindienst at web.de
Thu Apr 12 06:53:27 BST 2012

moving to kdepim-users ...

Thanks for replying.

btw: I'm not using Networkmanager. Network is done with traditional Ifup
method.

qdbus org.kde.kded /modules/networkstatus
org.kde.Solid.Networking.status
constantly gives 0

I'm using qdbusviewer to check..
"setnetworkstatus" needs "networkname".. ?
and "networks" gives no "networkname" at all

But I also don't know, if this is really the cause of the problem, as
KMail/Akonadi gives no hint that the dispatcher might be offline and I
can send exactly _one_ email after starting KMail, only with the second
mail it gets dysfunct.

Using akonadiconsole I can see that the mail dispatcher agent is
"online, idle" and "ready to deliver mails"

Thomas