[kdepim-users] Calendars and To-Do List info gone?

Heinrich Stoellinger hc.stoellinger at aon.at
Sat Apr 28 06:55:45 BST 2012

Hello Russ,
I (and a number of additional people) have exactly the same problem. Somebody
said it has to do with the combination of the versions of KDE (with me this
is Debian-Wheezy and KDE 4.7.4) and KDEPIM (4.4.something). Debian has not
yet upgraded their KDEPIM version. In any case - this situation is unacceptable!!!
and certainly NOT a recommendation for using KDE/KDEPIM/DEBIAN in a business
context!
Regards
H. Stoellinger