[kdepim-users] How do I... message list display question

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 13:41:58 BST 2011

How do I change the display BACK to what it was before recent updates to
KMail? I do NOT like the feature where my email for each day  is all under
a daily bar and that bar defaults to hiding my past email, regardless of
whether I've read it or not!!!
I want to 1) get rid of that bar altogether, and 2) failing that, I would
like to have my email all showing, preferably just sorted by date. I've
been using KMail for years and I love it, but I absolutely detest these
latest changes that make it much more like Outlook. If I wanted Outlook,
I'd be reading my email on Windoze, thank you very much!!!
Can someone please advise how to do this? I've looked at all the folder and
view settings and I can't find where to change this anywhere!