[kdepim-users] Limit for keyboard layouts?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 20:44:17 BST 2011

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 21:23, Stan Goodman <stan.goodman at hashkedim.com> wrote:
> Hi, Dotan...
>
> I have indeed listed five layouts, and the fifth layout is indeed on a
> grey background, as you say. Main Layout Count is 4, and I do not find
> any way to increase it, nor any way to employ the fifth layout. If I am
> missing something that you have discovered, please enlighten me.

Does the Main Layout Count not have a spinbox? (little up/down arrows)

On the Keyboard Layout plasmoid, right-click and try to select the
different layouts from the list. Does that not work?

> For what it's worth, I am not using Kubuntu, but openSuSE v11.4.

Oh, no in openSuSE you cannot have more than four layouts.

Just kidding, openSuSE is fine. I do not believe that this might be a
distro-specific issue.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il