[kdepim-users] Debugging DAV resources

Thomas Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Tue Oct 4 03:06:53 BST 2011

Hi

I'm using memotoo.com now for calendar and address book using traditional
network resources - vCal and vCard, but I can't get them to syncronize
properly; Contacts added serverside (web interface or synced with my phone)
aren't synced to Akonadi and any changes made serverside are just overwritten
by Akonadi.

So I wanted to try using the DAV resource - which of course has to be
configured manually as Memotoo isn't setup as a choice.
But I can't get it to work. If I enter the URL in a browser
(https://sync.memotoo.com/cardDAV/ or https://sync.memotoo.com/calDAV/) I get
asked for credentials and can see everything, but when I try it in Akonadi I
get nothing for CardDAV and for CalDAV I can see the collections, but they
show nothing.

Is there anyway I can debug what's going wrong and if the error is in the
Akonadi resource or at memotoo.com. And it would be cool to have Memotoo as a
choice when configuring DAV resources.

BTW: You can get a limited, free account there if anyone else is up for teting
;-)

--
Best regards / med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen