[kdepim-users] Any way to toggle static word-wrap?

Thomas Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Sat Oct 29 09:34:25 BST 2011

On Saturday 29 October 2011 00:21 Thomas Taylor wrote:
> Hi All;
> Does anyone know of a method to toggle static word-wrapping?  I'm thinking
> either a keyboard shortcut or toolbar button, not having to go into settings
> every time I want to turn it on or off.

Where? Since your X-Mailer says 'Claws Mail 3.7.8' I'm guessing you don't mean
in KMail?
If you *do* mean KMail you can de-select Options/Wordwrap or if you want a
toolbar button you can right-click on the toolbar, select 'Configure
toolbars...' and search for wordwrap.

This of course has to be done in the composer window.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Olsen