[kdepim-users] IMAP filtering only works on manual filtering

Thomas Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Oct 24 14:02:20 BST 2011

Hi

I just did a fresh install of Kubuntu 11.10 with KDE SC 4.7.2.

I exported my mail filter from the old installation (4.7.1) and adjusted the
target folders in each of the filters. For some odd reason not all of the
filters works automatically on incoming mails while others work just fine. Those
that doesn't get filtered works fine when I press Ctrl-J to apply all filters.

I have checked "Apply this filter to incoming messages", "From checked accounts
only" (and selected the account to filter), "Apply this filter on manual
filtering" and "If this filter matches, stop processing here".

They all worked OK on the old installation and I can't for the love of $DEITY
figure where the difference should be.

/Thomas