[kdepim-users] how to get rid of barcode displays in contact detail view

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:52:50 GMT 2011

On 11/28/2011 06:41 AM, dirk wrote:
> O. Sinclair wrote:

>>> Settings->Show QR codes.
>>>
>> That setting does not exist in my Kaddressbook? v 4.7.3 of KDEPIM
> Right, this setting is only included in 4.8. In 4.7.3 you have to include
>
> [View]
> QRCodes=fals
>
> into your ~/.kde/share/config/akonadi_contactrc
> If that file is missing create it. For an explanation see bug 280191.

Personally I don't mind them being there - I even tried one to see
whether it would put the contact on my phone (and it did).  What I did
find somewhat irritating is the size of them.  Maybe in large screens
with very high resolution they look ok, but on my laptop they looked
huge.  I'd much prefer the option to make them smaller if it's at all
possible.

Anne
--
Need KDE help?  Try