[kdepim-users] KMail SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Fri Nov 25 13:19:17 GMT 2011

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On Friday, November 25, 2011 at 07:58 AM, Torgny Nyblom penned
about Re: [kdepim-users] KMail SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW

> There are replies in this thread that are overly aggressive and
> accusing, this needs to stop.

While I'm not one to squash opinions, I agree with the above.  Yes,
it's frustrating however let's keep the conversation at a polite,
professional level.

There is no need to include many `?'s nor to shout (uppercase words).

Cheers,
---
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)