[kdepim-users] Save sent emails

Branislav Klocok branislav.klocok at orava.sk
Fri Nov 4 16:31:54 GMT 2011

On Fri 4. November 2011 15:55:58 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> What you could do is set the expiration time for the sent-mail folder and
> choose deletion as the expiration action.

This is not exactly what I want to do. I am using kmail to connect to my
companies MS exchange server via Davmail. The Exchange server is setup in a
way, that it automatically saves sent messages in sent folder, so then I have
double messages in the sent folder.
There is an option in Davmail to switch off this behavior, but then you still
have kmail copying massages between imap folders, which increases network
trafic and on slow networks it is a bit complicated.

--
Branislav Klocok
branislav.klocok at orava.sk