[kdepim-users] There have been repeated failed attempts to gain access to a wallet. An application may be misbehaving.

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Tue Nov 8 03:52:34 GMT 2011

kmail of Fedora 15
KMail 1.13.7
Can't configure smtp password , first says that I don't have kwallet ,
after ask if I want store password , which is weak bla, bla,
and after every mail I sent. Pop-up "There have been repeated failed
attempts to gain access to a wallet. An application may be misbehaving."

yeah, it is kmail and his sending options, anything that I can do ?

Thanks,
--
Sérgio M. B.