[kdepim-users] How do I???

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 17:30:58 GMT 2011

I am struggling with this new version of KMail. I have multiple POP3 email
accounts, which all come back to one IMAP account. I typically "read" my mail
on-line and reply from that message list. However, that email address is not
subscribed to most of my mailing lists.
In the "old" KMail (F15 and before) I could use a default email address, or at
least select from a list of email addresses in a pull-down menu. Now, with
KMail2, the ONLY email address that is an option without manually entering it,
is the email address for the IMAP account.
Is there any way to get the "old" behavior in the editor? If not, what's the
best way to fill out a request? Bugzilla.kde.org???