[kdepim-users] How do I???

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 18:40:13 GMT 2011

On 11/24/2011 01:27 PM, Günter Lichtenberg wrote:
> On Thursday 24 Nov 2011 13:15:42 John Aldrich wrote:
>> I want to get RID of the separator bar that shows like "Today" or "two weeks
>> ago" etc. I dislike having that and I can't seem to get rid of it! Anyone
>> here know how to remove that??? I just want a list of threaded messages
>> sorted by date without any of that fancy crap telling me how long ago the
>> messages arrived!
> View ->  Message List ->  Aggregation ->  Standard Mailing List

Nope.... Not seeing it. For me, View (in the file/edit/view/go menu bar)
doesn't show the option you're talking about. If I go to Settings
->Configure KMail and then click on "Message list" I can see some
options, but not this specific option. OTOH, I did get what I want by
tweaking the defaults on "standard mailing list" so that at least it's
threaded now. Thanks!