[kdepim-users] akonadi resources read-only - Kontact/Kmail2 on Kubuntu 11.10

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:17:39 GMT 2011

OK took the plunge and am now having more headache and adding on to my
considerable amount of grey hairs.

Finally managed to get KMail working and importing (most) of my old
email - check.

Next problem - setting up default Calendar, Contacts et al using
Akonadi. And whatever I try the stay "read-only" and are useless as they
can not be used as "default" resources in that case.

Anyone seen this and know what to do? A bug is filed at kde-bugs but no
hint on solution in the thread.

Kind regards
Sinclair