[kdepim-users] Messages not seen in folders

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Mon Nov 7 06:28:33 GMT 2011

Branislav Klocok wrote:

> On Sun 6. November 2011 11:39:58 Branislav Klocok wrote:
>> Can someone help me out?
>
> It is really funny, but today after maybe 20 restarts, this behavior
> stopped. The only think, that I did differently was, that I clicked at
> every imap folder, all of them showed the update circle, but after some 15
> minutes this behavior stopped and I see all the emails now.
>
> I have no idea what happened.

Please check the akonadi database backend used (in akonaditray or
akonadiconsole). If it is using SqLite, which is very likely, as openSUSE
has (wrongly) set it to be the default, this explains what you see.
You should switch to the mysql backed.
In the next openSUSE, they listened to us and changed back the default
backend to mysql.

 Unfortunately, you will need to download all your IMAP mails after
switching backends.

Andras