[kdepim-users] KMail SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Thu Nov 24 14:10:40 GMT 2011

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On Thursday, November 24, 2011 at 09:07 AM, John Aldrich penned
about Re: [kdepim-users] KMail SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW

> Pablo, I *did* tone it down. Trust me, you would NOT have liked the
> tone of voice I would have liked to use. I'm really missing the
> "old" Kmail. Is there any way to get it back until the developers
> fix whatever they broke when they created KMail2????

Hi John,

For `openSUSE 12.1' (which is what I use), one can switch to an older
repository to get the older PIM bits.  You might take a look to see
what your distribution provides.

Cheers,
---
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)