[kdepim-users] Messages not seen in folders

Branislav Klocok branislav.klocok at orava.sk
Tue Nov 8 11:57:37 GMT 2011

On Tue 8. November 2011 12:24:44 Andras Mantia wrote:
> > Can you please be more specific, where in the akonadicosole, I could see
> > this information?
> >

> Start akonadiconsole, in the Agents click on the Local Folders agent, and
> see the Identifier and Type in the Details list on the botom.

Local folders are maildir, but this is not where the mails are stored. I use
imap (with enabled offline mode). So I should look under IMAP resource, but
there is no folder type.

One more thing that might be important. My local folders are located on window
disk (NTFS). Can this complicated things?
--
Branislav Klocok
branislav.klocok at orava.sk