[kdepim-users] KMail SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW

Thomas Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Fri Nov 25 09:37:59 GMT 2011

On Thursday 24 November 2011 14:33 John Aldrich wrote:
> On 11/24/2011 02:23 PM, John Aldrich wrote:
> > Another rant: KMail keeps losing my filters! After the first couple
> > times I got smart and exported most of my filters, so I just have to
> > re-import them, but this is a HUGE PITA! Anyone got any idea what is
> > going on with this?!?!?!
>
> Now, KMail seems hell-bent on ignoring several of my filters and pi$$ing
> me off royally...I have filters set up to filter messages based on
> subject, sender, recipient, etc to certain folders. However, KMail seems
> delighted to totally ignore those filters and do just the opposite of
> what I want and dump them in the "inbox" no matter if I manually move
> them or try to manually run the filter, it just dumps 'em back in the
> inbox! AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!>:o

I have problems with the filters two. I've used KMail2 for quite some time, but
after the latest update my filters are often ignore. Sometimes they work,
sometimes not. I see no pattern at all.

And sometimes I have to restart the IMAP resource. Now I always have
akonadiconsole open, but that is only as a workaround.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Olsen