[kdepim-users] Save sent emails

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sun Nov 6 21:35:10 GMT 2011

On Friday 04 November 2011, Branislav Klocok wrote:
> On Fri 4. November 2011 17:39:53 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > Ah, in this case you could set the identity's sent mail folders to
> > a local folder instead (with or without expire).
> >
> > configure kmail -> identities ->modify -> tab advanced
>
> Yes. That is possible, but if I want this feature to be implemented
> tin kmail, the best thing is to file a bug?

To be honest filing a bug is _not_ the best thing to do if you want this
feature to be implemented. The best thing would be to find somebody who
implements it, maybe even pay somebody to do it. If you file a bug then
you have to be very lucky that some developer thinks it's worthwhile
implementing this (which, in this particular case, is unlikely because
it's only relevant in combination with Exchange which probably none of
the developers use). If you are not lucky then your wish will meet the
same fate as the other 1269 unfulfilled wishes for KMail (or the 60
wishes for KMail2).