[kdepim-users] KMail SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW

Maxx Excaliber mrmaxx at spamcop.net
Thu Nov 24 19:30:25 GMT 2011

On 11/24/2011 02:23 PM, John Aldrich wrote:
> Another rant: KMail keeps losing my filters! After the first couple
> times I got smart and exported most of my filters, so I just have to
> re-import them, but this is a HUGE PITA! Anyone got any idea what is
> going on with this?!?!?!
Frustration abounds -- KMail seems hell-bent on ignoring one of my
filters and any time I try and manually move a message into the proper
folder it moves it back into the inbox! I'm getting so frustrated, I'm
about ready to wipe the system and install Windows ME!!!! (not really,
but sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be LESS aggravation at this point!)