[kdepim-users] Re: Contacts from Akonadi registered vCard addressbook won't delete

Guido Pinkernell guido.pinkernell at gmx.de
Fri May 13 07:55:49 BST 2011

Thanks, Sérgio, for your reply.

In fact, when deleting a contact from the kaddressbook list, after a restart
of akonadi the deleted contact is back. So it seems that akonadi doesn't do
its job in that it does not delete the vcard file also.

A restart of akonadi does not solve the problem, quite the contrary. It shows
that the problem still exists.

Guido