[kdepim-users] Re: KMail keeps "losing" the wallet

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 14:36:11 BST 2011

On Tue May 17 2011, Thomas Olsen wrote:

> Just to ask the obvious first:
>
> In "KDE Wallet Manager" menu Settings/Configure Wallet there's a check
> box "Close when unused for". Make sure that button is un-checked.

Ok, I had that checked... apparently that's the default. Who's brilliant
idea was THAT? I suppose there may be reasons for that, but it seems silly
to me to close the wallet. Anyway, I'll give that a shot. Thanks.. all
these changes in KDE/KDE-PIM/KMail are rather aggravating...but I suppose
it's good to have one central location for all your config options... even
if some of the defaults don't make sense to me. :D

Thanks again! I'll write back if that doesn't fix it. ;-)