[kdepim-users] Re: missing distribution lists

Kevin Frost kevin at g1bwt.me.uk
Fri Mar 11 15:42:57 GMT 2011

On Friday 11 Mar 2011, O. Sinclair wrote:
> Problem is still there after all possible upgrades and efforts to
> resolve. Even worse: sending an email with no "To" and then try to
> resend (as in maybe just bcc or cc) and you get "unknown recepient" as
> KMail or KAddressbook inserts "yourcomputername" in a To-field...
> irritating to put it mildly

There seems to be other issues as well with the address books. When selecting
addresses from within an email message, I get addresses which I have deleted
previously from within the contacts app. I also get distribution lists which I
created a while ago (before updates) that do not appear in the main personal
contacts list. Any help to try and resolve this greatly appreciated.
Has this issue been bug-reported? Which bug database is it on please?

Kevin

--
Kevin Frost

kevin at g1bwt.me.uk