[kdepim-users] Managing home information

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Sat Mar 26 01:16:58 GMT 2011

Hi,

I manage several systems and I would like to install some software that allows
users to have a calendar and addresbook, managed by Kontact, and some devices,
as well as via the web.

I tried citadel, but I have not be able that works well with korganizer. I
have also tried calendarserver, but has no addressbok.

Someone I could recommend some soft that gives this functionality with kdepim?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Leo

Linux User 152692     PGP: 0xF944807E