[kdepim-users] reminder for custom fields in kaddressbook 4.3

Christof Ebentheuer christof.ebe at t-online.de
Thu Mar 17 16:05:55 GMT 2011

Hallo everybody, I am new to this mailing list and I am using kontact 4.3.5
mainly with the modules kaddressbook, kmail and ToDo list. Birthdays and
anniversaries out of kaddressbook are used by korganizer reminder module to
alarm in time. I defined an additional custom field "Namenstag" in
kaddressmanager and would like the reminder module to interpret this field as
well for alarming. I tried the manual from kaddressbook and different places
on the net but I got no idea how to implement till now.
I would appreciate every help on this topic. Thanks in advance

with best regards Christof Ebentheuer