[kdepim-users] Kontact-embedded okular and pdf printing/saving: howto?

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Tue Mar 8 05:46:00 GMT 2011

Hello,

 I posted this a long while back (Jul 07, 2010), but received no answer and
just re-run into the issue - so I repost:

I extensively use Akregator in Kontact to track scientific literature and
this often leads me to PDFs that are then opened in a Kontact/Akregator
embedded Okular. So nice so good. I have however been unable to figure out
how to save or print a PDF from inside the embedded Okular - can anybody
give me a hint on how to achieve that?

This is Kontact Version 4.4.7 on debian testing.

Thanks, Joh