[kdepim-users] HELP : about to loose 3000+ messages of my inbox

christophe christophe.dr at free.fr
Thu Mar 24 09:00:39 GMT 2011

Sorry to be so in emergency.

I suddenly realised that when i click randomly on one of my former messages in
my 3000+ list of former messages in my onbox, it gives inconsistent
presentation. The "from" becomes unknown, there is no date, no size and all
messages seem empty or full of random datas...

I am really afraid of loosing 8 years of inbox messages.

I use KMail Version 1.9.10, in  Kontact Version 1.2.9, in opensuse 11.1, up to
date.

How can i retrieve all my messages ?

Please help me.

--