[kdepim-users] KMail 2.1.0 shows no messages in folder

Malte Gell malte.gell at gmx.de
Wed Jun 29 14:37:32 BST 2011

My trash folder in KMail 2.1.0 says 900 messages in total and 300 unread. But,
when I visit the folder it is shown as empty.

How can i get back the messages in this folder? I have alread deleted the
index and *.ids file in ~/.kde4/share/apps/kmail and started KMail again, but
the folder is still shown as empty. The "trash" file has severel MB of size,
so the messages are physically there, but not shown in KMail.

I have read this may be a known bug in 2.1.0, but is there already a way there
to get the messages as visible again?

Thanx
Malte