[kdepim-users] Re: KWallet doesn't accept password (SOLVED)

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 21:33:40 BST 2011

On Sat June 11 2011, Henk van Velden wrote:

> In the Kmail config Accounts part there is a checkbox below the list of
> accounts that says something like: get mails at startup. Is that one
> checked? I guess that when Kmail starts and then immediatly tries to
> get mail from the mailbox, it will them ask for the passowrd and
> Kwallet will start. That is how it functions here.

Also, I have several accounts that I don't want to "auto-check" for email.
If I click that check box, won't it check *every* email account
automatically??? If you're gonna require that sort of thing to trigger the
wallet, then by $DEITY you need to set it up so we can selectively check
email on startup!