[kdepim-users] Re: KWallet doesn't accept password (SOLVED)

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 14:22:46 BST 2011

On Sat June 11 2011, Anne Wilson wrote:

> Good to hear, but that answer doesn't help someone else with the same
> problem. For the sake of the archives, can you tell us what the
> solution was?  Even if you feel it was a silly mistake on your part, it
> could save someone else a good deal of time.  :-)

Sure... I told Google Chrome to stop syncing. :D

I'm still having glitches with KWallet, but it's working...MOSTLY. I posted
a question on Fedora-KDE about some issues I'm still having, such as
KWallet NOT asking for a password until I go to send a message (I'd prefer
to have it ask when KMail opens.)