[kdepim-users] references of web pages

Bernd Gliss bernd.gliss at gmx.de
Thu Jun 23 11:16:00 BST 2011

I'm using kmail 1.13.5 (kde 4.4.4 rel. 3).  When following references to web
sites in and in particular to web pages that are composed of several files
(e.g. css-files or images plus a basic frame file), the base page referenced
is rendered properly by my web browser (firefox 4.0).  However, the component
files are assumed to reside in the local cache;  this produces corresponding
error messages.  The base page is rendered with text references to the missing
pages whose link addresses point to the local cache.

If I simply copy the web page's address into firefox and call that address
explicitely, everything works fine.

Is there a way for kamil to tell firefox that it should download all component
files from the site referenced?

Thanks for hints,  Bernd