[kdepim-users] Re: post -migration issues Kontact 4.6

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:00:21 BST 2011

On Wednesday 29 June 2011 10:11:29 O. Sinclair wrote:
> On 29/06/2011 09:44, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 2011-06-28, O. Sinclair wrote:
> >
> > Can you check if Nepomuk is running?
> > And in case you have Akonadiconsole available, check if there is a
> > Nepomuk email feeder agent present?
>
> Yes Nepomuk is running. But no Nepomuk email feeder agent - and I do not
> see it as an alternative to "Add" in Akonadiconsole either??

I have a Nepomuk Email Feeder but it says "System busy, indexing suspended".
In Nepomuk/Strigi server configuration it just says "File indexer is idle".

But hey! I just double-checked and now searching in message body suddenly
works :-)

Could Mr. Sinclair be missing some package since adding "Nepokum Email Feeder"
is not an option?

--
Best regards / med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen