[kdepim-users] Re: Personal addressbook change not updating address group

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Fri Jun 24 20:25:46 BST 2011

On Friday 24 June 2011, upscope wrote:
> When I change an email address of a contact, it updates the address
> for the contact in the personal addressbook but does not update the
> contact in the group list (distribution list).
>
> Is it supposed to? If it is I will report this as bug.
> Kmail  1.13.7
> Kaddressbook 4.4.11

I think this depends. If you have specified an email address different
from the default email address for this contact in the group then the
email address of the contact in the group should probably not be
updated. On the other hand, if you have specified the default email
address for the contact then it should be updated.