[kdepim-users] Kmail does not execute filters

Malte Gell malte.gell at gmx.de
Fri Jun 24 12:48:00 BST 2011

Hello,

I use Kmail 4.4.11 with KDE 4.6.4 on openSUSE 11.4.

I have created some filters that filter email after downloading them, so this
is the usual way.

But, these filters do not get executed. One thing is strange, when enabling
the filter protocol, these filters do get executed correctly! Normally you do
not have the filter protocol enabled, so the filters do no get executed... My
filter rules are easy and correct.

Is this a known bug? Should I try to upgrade to the new KDE PIM? What could be
the reason my filters donĀ“t get executed?

I have already tried to delete all filters and create them from scratch, to
now avail.

Regards
Malte