[kdepim-users] Archive folder in KMail2 like in Thunderbird

Sebastian Kronenwerth s.kronenwerth at tuhh.de
Sat Jun 18 12:40:02 BST 2011

Hi everybody,

since some days I'm testing KMail2 but some features I'm missing or could not
find. Is it possible to specify a special archive folder like sent, drafts or
trash? If yes, it's possible to use this like in Thunderbird (thus if I press
a key to move an email or an complete thread to the archive folder, so that
they are sorted in folders that are named after the year the emails or threads
were written)?

Best regards,
Sebastian