[kdepim-users] Re: kmail default dictionary

Myrosia Dzikovska myrosia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:25:44 BST 2011

> On my system it's no longer there.  Setting the dictionary in System Settings
>> Locale > Spell Checker was what I needed to do.  HTH
>
> Anne
> --

I am in a similar situation: Ukrainian locale, but need a Swedish
dictionary. Using Kmail 11.3.6 on FC16, KDE 4.5.5

I went to System Settings -> Locale -> Spell Checker and set the
default dictionary there. This didn't seem to help. Right now, every
time I start a new message in KMail, the default dictionary is set to
(), correspondingly with every word underlined. Is there anything else
I could be missing here?

Myrosia