[kdepim-users] moving journal entries to a different calendar

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu Jul 21 20:09:16 BST 2011

Hi!

I want to move some journal entries from the standard calender resource to
a newly created akonadi resource calender.

I can specify the calendar for newly created events, but I donĀ“t see any
way to move existing entries.

Is there any other way than to edit the calender ICS files directly and
letting Akonadi resyncing? If not, I will do this.

I use KDEPIM 4.6.5 on Debian Sid with SQLite based akonadi.

Ciao,