[kdepim-users] Re: duplicated messages

Ameretat Reith ameretat.reith at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 21:24:51 BST 2011

> On Yek-shanbe 09 Mordad 1390 20:02:54 Dominik Cermak wrote:

> > > I have another problem.
> > > when i applied `Remove Duplicate Mails' all of duplicated mails
> > > removed. i except one of each duplicated mails remains.
> >
> > I think it's the same problem. Kmail detects these mails as duplicates
> > (as I do) and removes one of them (as I do too), but as I said before
> > if you delete one of them the other one disappears too.
> >
> > I suspect that it is only one mail in akonadi (that would explain why
> > both are deleted) but kmail displays two for some reason.
> >
> > > kmail 4.7.0
> > > kdepimlibs 4.7.0
> > >
> > > Thanks
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Dominik
>
> Yes, i checked mailing list that i receive these mails from it. you are
> right. there is really one mail but shown twice. problem exist ONLY for
> mails that i defined filter for them.
> My folders that mails moved to them are NOT subfolder in Inbox folder.
> they
> are siblings of Inbox folder and i imported old mails from Kmail archives.
> Akonadi agent (or service... i don't know true name) for managing these
> mails is `Local Folder'. maybe it should be `Kmail maildir' (?!).
> Hopes these information help. :)
>
> Sorry for my bad English.
>
> --
> Amir Ghassemi Nasr (Reith)
> GPG ID: 371035B4 (http://46.4.214.112/~reith/reith.asc)
> GPG Fingerprint: 18E6 CF11 BE80 F541 DC68  B6AF 9373 DE72 3710 35B4
I made new Akonadi agent `KMail Maildir' and moved `Local Folders' agent mail
archives to it. deleted old `Local Folders' and reconfigured my accounts and
problem solved. seems i was using Kmail and Local agents for two different
things. now i have a bit problem in my imap accounts. old one exists but i
deleted it's agent... anyway it's another problem ;)
If you get any error about type of mails while downloading them, maybe my
solutions works for you too.

Thanks.