[kdepim-users] Re: kde-pim and SOGo

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Mon Jul 18 18:49:06 BST 2011

Am Montag, 18. Juli 2011 schrieb Geordie:
> Good Day
> I would like to have SOGo and kde-pim working together. I was
> wondering if there was a howto somewhere. I have SOGo working with
> LDAP and postgres, but I have not tried to incorporate kmail and
> calendar.
> kmail 1.13.7
> kde 4.6.4
> Debian-Wheezy
> Any hints would be appreciated

Hallo

SOGo with kmail version 1 won't work. The email part is no problem
(IMAP anyway) but neither calendar (CalDAV) nor address book (CardDAV)
is working.

It works fine with kdepim 2 (the new kdepim stuff). But I had little
problems with kmail so I went back to kdepim version 1 and use either
thunderbird or the web interface for the calendar stuff. As soon as
fedora uses kdepim2 I will use it as well.

Regards

Martin