[kdepim-users] Re: KMail 2.1.0 shows no messages in folder

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 07:51:25 BST 2011

On 02/07/2011 00:21, Malte Gell wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2011, 21:31:38 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
>
>> Next try: Move the copy of the folder (with Konsole) to a separate
>> folder. Create a new mbox resource pointing to the copy of the folder.
>
> By the way, how can I add a new folder? I see "KMail folder", but I cannot
> create subfolders below that folder. When I right click in the folder list in
> an empty area I cannot add a new folder either.... Can new main folders on the
> top only added manually? Or with Akonadi?

from my own experience I suspect something has gone wrong with your
migration. I am not sure how you can trigger a new migration, otherwise
I would use akonadiconsole to try and create a new maildir resource
pointing to your maildir folder. That should (should..) then show up in
KMail, with your subfolders etc

backup first...

Sinclair