[kdepim-users] Re: Looking for a "smartphone" that can cooperate with Kubuntu 10.10 together with Kontact.

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 22:33:18 GMT 2011

Hello Markus and Everybody.

One question with respect to your N900...

> The N900 (okay, that set a lot of bars higher...) could even export all the
> adressbook to a file or a directory, and if I remember right you could choose
> between v2.0 and v.3.0 - and successfully import that to both KDE 3 and 4's
> Kontact. At least here it worked.  :-)

This sounds good. But one question remains in this context. Do you
also have experience in the realm of IMPORTING vcf address book files
from KDE 4 at a laptop or PC into the phonebook of the N900?
I have a possibility to buy such a device for €150,00 next week - 2nd
hand, production year 2010. That's why I am looking for a bit more
practice experience with it via this list.

Thanks, have a good weekend. Respectfully yours,

Bas.