[kdepim-users] Kontact: How to switch Attachments in KOrganizer from "readonly" to "read/write"?

Daniel Cremer cremer at webmail.de
Thu Jan 27 17:33:05 GMT 2011

Hi kdepim-users,
as you know, there is a posibility to attach some files to Appointments and
Todo-Lists. You can choose if you want a link to the file or if you want to
have the file(s) stored directly inside the Calendar-Resource.
I want to store my OpenOffice Documents inside the Resource, but I want the
file(s) to be changeable, but I don't know how to change it from "readonly" to
"read/write".
How to do this?

I googled for this topic but didn't get any useful information.

Thanks for your help,
Daniel

--
Daniel Cremer