[kdepim-users] Google calendar

Georgi Kourtev gkourtev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:59:39 GMT 2011

Hello to all,

I have installed as a resource for PIM Google calendar so I can have my
entries syncronised with my android phone.  The Google calendar is also in the
resources of Akonadi.

What I see is that the phone is syncronised with the calendar (I see it
through the web version in Google), but the PIM Google calendar is not
replicated. In it I see only the entries that were in the calendar at the day
on its first installation as a resource.

I tried to reload the calendar with right click on it, but nothing happens.
How can I start fully syncronising it?  Thanks.
gk