[kdepim-users] Re: Sync Kontact with mobile devices

Marc Deop damnshock at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 16:15:43 GMT 2011

On Saturday 05 February 2011 22:27:01 Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
> Mobile phone <-funambol android/nokia...-> funambol-server <--
> syncevolution  --> kmail/korganizer
>
> works via http/htps , using wlan, phone lines etc
> this works nicely 2 way

This is not, in any way, acceptable from a user point of view. What we need is
sit in fron of our computer, plug-in the phone, click a button and have the
work done.

That's what a user wants. I'm a sysadmin and I can do all that stuff you
mentioned but, still, that's not the right answer rather than a
patch/workaround.

Marc Deop