[kdepim-users] Help... Default SMTP messed up again!

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 04:48:46 GMT 2011

KMail seems to have a mind of it's own. It keeps losing the filters and now
it's decided to use a different identity and SMTP as the default, despite what
I've got configured in the "identities" section.

The current identity "jmaldrich at yahoo.com" is set as my default, but it keeps
wanting to default to a different one, especially when I invoke the "post to
list." Any ideas how to fix this? PLEASE???? I mean, this whole KMail2 is
messed up in so many different ways, I REALLY wish I could drop back to the
original KMail until this is fixed!