[kdepim-users] KMail and Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 IMAP4

Aekold Helbrass helbrass at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:37:45 GMT 2011

Hi again.

I found the source of a problem, if you guys from KDE-PIM devs are
interested... That stupid outlook server has a huge number of folders
in IMAP, and looks like thunderbird is ignoring them completely, Opera
Mail loads them only on demand (when you're opening list of remote
folders) but still I could not wait for list of folders to finish
folders, so it hands up infinitely.

Yea, I know, stupid problem because of stupid server, but we cannot
fix the stupid part in this case...