[kdepim-users] Inbox not showing/ not showing mail

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 02:57:42 GMT 2011

Using project-neon (KMail 4.8 beta), I setup a test IMAP account to our
work email server (MDaemon 9.x). Mostly ptretty smooth but initially the
IMAP Inbox was missing!

It didn't show at all under local subscriptions but was visible in server
side subscriptions, but unchecked. I could check it on server side but it
wouldn't stay checked.

When I disabled server side subscriptions the Inbox appeared but email
content won't - its always empty.

It does have child folders which display, including their email content

I know of one other person with a similar problem, anyone else? is there a
bug already logged for this?

--
Lindsay