[kdepim-users] sieve access from within kmail failed

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Sat Dec 17 17:12:45 GMT 2011

Hallo

another little thing that is not working: sieve. If I hit settings -> manage
sieve scripts I get the mail server listed, but instead of my scripts I get an
error "fetching list of scripts failed". In the server logs I can see that
kmail tires to connect (encrypted) but failed. I use kerberos for
authentication, may this be a problem?

If I use the sieve://mail.server.com in konqueror it failed (protocol does not
support file transfer) but from within dolphin I get the list of scripts (with
kerberos auth).

Regards
Martin