[kdepim-users] imap idle

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Fri Dec 16 21:30:37 GMT 2011

Am Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011, 22:13:40 schrieb Torgny Nyblom:
> On Friday 16 December 2011 19.17.00 Martin (KDE) wrote:
> > >
> > > It's always been on for me, no settings required
> >
> > But kmail does not display the new mails. I have to press F5 or ctrl-L
> > to get the new mails shown.
>
> What server are you using? Does it support IDLE? if so could you provide a
> log of the CAPABILITIES command?

It is a cyrus imap server and it supports IDLE. capability command gives:

CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ ID STARTTLS AUTH=GSSAPI SASL-IR ACL
RIGHTS=kxte QUOTA MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE UIDPLUS NO_ATOMIC_RENAME
UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND BINARY SORT SORT=MODSEQ THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT
THREAD=REFERENCES ANNOTATEMORE CATENATE CONDSTORE IDLE LISTEXT LIST-SUBSCRIBED
X-NETSCAPE URLAUTH

Regards
Martin