[kdepim-users] filters question

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 20:26:46 GMT 2011

Ok, so my filters keep getting FUBARed. I don't know why, they just do. I'm
using KMail 4.7.3 under KDE 4.7.3 on Fedora 16. Under the OLD Kmail ("Kmail
1") I could manually apply filters to messages already received and they would
be filtered. Now, however, unless I add "local folders" to the folders where I
want a filter applied I can't do that. However, if I do that, KMail will try to
filter my already received messages AGAIN, which I do NOT want.
How do I tell it to ONLY apply when receiving messages from a specified POP3
account OR when I use CTL+J?